Ann Longley: Consultant and Founder of Something New Together (SNT)
An award-winning brand strategist and digital leader, I have worked across continents and sectors designing and delivering cutting-edge products, services, and campaigns that modernise brands and future proof organisations.
Key achievements include introducing new services, tools, and ways of working with the Prince’s Trust, Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC), Hays, and MEC (part of WPP).
- Recently, as interim Digital Director with the Prince’s Trust, I defined the digital vision and product roadmap to realise the organisation’s 2018-2023 strategy and led a departmental restructure
- With the DEC I helped plan, incubate and co-create pioneering approaches to delivering humanitarian aid to disaster affected communities using the Google Ventures Design Sprint methodology.
- Evolved the global marketing approach at Hays, the world’s biggest recruitment company, transforming Hays into a digital publisher via The Viewpoint. It is now one of the most engaged companies on LinkedIn.
- Whilst with MEC (now Wavemaker), I identified new business opportunities and developed services in the areas of social listening, community management and content creation — now a core part of their offer.
These feats have required a strong internal organisational focus leading to related expertise in employee engagement and knowledge networking in complex transnational corporations.
In 2018, I co-authored the chapter on Agile Digital Communications in Communicating Causes published by Routledge.
From November 2019, I will be working exclusively with Lambeth Council as the Chief Digital Officer and Director of Residents’ Experience.
- Visiting Lecturer, University of Greenwich
- Fellowship Councillor, Royal Society of Arts, Commerce and Manufacturing (RSA)
- BIMA Member
For further information or to arrange a meeting or call, please feel free to make contact here.
Visit Something New Together for my consultancy offer.
Connect on Twitter or LinkedIn.