Ann Longley: Consultant and Founder of Something New Together (SNT)
An award-winning brand strategist and digital leader, I have worked across continents and sectors designing and delivering cutting-edge products, services, and campaigns that modernise brands and future proof organisations.
Key achievements include introducing new services, tools, and ways of working with Lambeth Council, the Prince’s Trust, Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC), Hays, and MEC (part of WPP):
- Set the strategic direction and roadmap for the integrated customer and digital strategy with Lambeth Council as their Chief Digital Officer
- Defined the digital vision, product roadmap, and team design with the Prince’s Trust to realise their 2018-2023 strategy
- Planned, incubated and co-created a pioneering approach to delivering humanitarian aid to disaster affected communities using the Google Ventures Design Sprint methodology with the DEC and its member agencies
- Evolved the global marketing approach at Hays, the world’s biggest recruitment company, transforming Hays into a digital publisher via The Viewpoint. It is now one of the most engaged companies on LinkedIn.
- Identified new business opportunities and developed services in the areas of social listening, community management and content creation with MEC (now Wavemaker) — now a core part of their offer.
These feats have required a strong internal organisational focus leading to related expertise in employee engagement and knowledge networking in complex transnational corporations.
In 2018, I co-authored the chapter on Agile Digital Communications in Communicating Causes published by Routledge.
- Visiting Lecturer, University of Greenwich
- Fellowship Councillor, Royal Society of Arts, Commerce and Manufacturing (RSA)
- BIMA Member
For further information or to arrange a meeting or call, please feel free to make contact here.
Visit Something New Together for my consultancy offer.
Connect on Twitter or LinkedIn.